Sunday, January 15, 2012

Mt. Everest

I have always wanted to see mt. Everest, one of my dreams, well today we fly by. A very early morning wake up only to have plane delayed an hour. An hour later another delay die to weather. I was having second thoughts on this whole idea of a small plane when we got the go ahead. It was a 20 seater so we all got windows.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

We took off an saw all the beautiful terraced fields. The mountains were incredibly beautiful. As we flew by the attendant told us the names of each peak.





While we were flying they called us each up to the cockpit twice. Everest was clear as a bell with a cloud hanging over it just in case we couldn't figure it out.


I am sure many people were summiting on this beautiful day. I love Nepal and want to come back for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment